Updated: Sep 25, 2019
"Aksans teach courses based on what the industry is using, which is why we teach Creo. And if we can teach our students quicker and easier while providing the skills that industry needs, that’s even better."
1. Updated Augmented Reality Features
2. New Simulation and Analysis
3. Improved Additive Manufacturing
4. Improved User Interface & User Experience
5. Integral Part of Digital Transformation Technologies
Aksans provides students the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art 3D CAD software, enabling them to take ideas and concepts and turn them into products. Aksans offers the best preparation to become a skilled engineer by putting design, analysis, and simulation tools directly in the hands of students